- On vacation and my bathing suit strap tears off due to an extremely close shark encounter. Out of shock, my main concern becomes my ripped strap. I could then cure my shock by sewing it back on.
- My home begins to flood causing a mote around the exterior. My large sewing machine gets wet and won't work. I could use this one to sew sheets together to lower myself to safety.
- Backpacking across Europe and my backpack gets a hole in the bottom making it very difficult to backpack .. I could use an old tee shirt and sew it to the bottom of my backpack and carry on my way.
- I find myself lost in a potato field, starving. I discover that I don't much care for the taste of raw potatoes. I could use this little sewing machine to sew a microwaveable potato bag to cook them in. I know what your thinking... no microwaves in potato fields, and you are right! I would bake them in the sun.
- Global warming becomes so severe that the government issues all sewers of the world to get together to create a large blanket to cover the earth to protect it from sun rays (ps. this is definitely not the only cause of global warming). I find that I am called to duty, but unable to transport my larger sewing machine. This small one can accompany me as I aid in saving the world.