I'm a vagabond of a 23-year-old graphic designer/cat lady with an affinity for all things vintage. I thrift far too often, sew constantly, and love music more than is socially acceptable. I also own a 1984 Westfalia Vanagon (the one you see in my blog banner). We take it on road trip adventures unparalleled by Kerouac himself. Someday I will regret saying that I love this Westy more than I will ever love my children. That’s not a lie.
My humble little corner of the interwebs is all about the love of thrifting, vintage fashion, music, sewing, my diana and instax, cats in clothing (jk. but seriously.) crafting, and other lovely things of that nature. It's basically a mish mash of all my loves--a labor of vintage love--and it would be the best day in America if you stopped by to visit!
While I don't have a shop or anything of the glorious sort at this point, I do spend 99.5% of my time thinking/sketching/daydreaming/making little craft projects, so here's a little giveaway that's got your name written all over it. A pretty fabric journal and a long cat pillow! Both lovingly handmade by yours truly.
If you're feeling a wee bit wild but mostly just lucky, here's how you can enter!
1. Follow A is for Ampersand (1 entry)
2. Tweet about the giveaway (2 entries)
3. Facebook about the giveaway (2 entries)
4. Blog about the giveaway (4 entries)
5. Add one of my widgets to your blog (10 entries! whaaa? It's true!)
6. Leave ONE comment below with links to all of this madness. I'll put all of the entries in a swanky hat and draw one lucky winner!
Plenty of ways to get wild with bonus entries to make things extra sassy and lucky.
Thanks so much for visiting, and I look forward to meeting you!