.

.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Crochet Hat Design + Headband

Hello Everyone!
So I have been doing a lot of crocheting lately and I recently started making a new style of hat. You may have seen my other style of slouchy hats as well. I thought I would share my new hats and see what you think! I am going to be selling stuff at our local market this weekend and I am super excited! I will show pictures for sure.
I also made a few headbands for the market this weekend.
They are crochet hearts. Kaila and I are working on a few other Valentines day themed things as well! I am so excited! Friday we are going to have another craft day to get everything ready then Saturday its market time! If you want to see all of my products you can visit my Facebook Group.

ps. Check out the three giveaways going on over on the sidebar!

Have a lovely day!
xo ldc

1 comment:

Total Pageviews