.

.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last night ...

So I mentioned in my last post that I was going to have TV dinners for supper last night. Well it turns out that there are just so many different kinds of TV dinners that it is extremely hard to choose. So we ended up cooking an actual meal. It was never really possible to cook a meal in a University Residence until I got my panini maker. It is the best thing that has ever entered my room. You can cook almost anything on it! Between the panini grill and the microwave we had quite a lovely meal. 

It consisted of :
  • Honey garlic sausage
  • Potato salad
  • Brussel sprouts
  • Beans


 Ps. sorry if you are vegetarian


And it was sooo good


I think it was a pretty good meal for a panini grill and a microwave. If you don't have a panini grill or even worse, you don't know what it is, you need to get one ASAP !

ps. Thanks Joshua for the lovely dinner :) it was delish. 

bye !

4 comments:

  1. Hahah! I really enjoyed the "Ps. sorry of you are vegetarian" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that food looks SO GOOD.
    om nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys cooked a real meal. :)
    Looks good.
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews