.

.

Monday, July 4, 2011

New Room ::

So, as I mentioned before, I have a house rented in Nova Scotia where I go to school. I am staying home in Maine for the summer so I just got up to spend some time with my friends and decorate my room a bit last weekend. I am super excited to really decorate my room and I have been thinking about what I am going to do constantly! So far I just have my furniture rearranged and a few posters up, nothing fancy. Do you guys have any great inspirational photos of rooms? I would love to see them!
I bought this black shelf from my friend. I love it so much! I can't wait to put all my pretty fabric and craft supplies on it! I always wanted a shelf like this and my friend was selling it so I jumped on that quickly! I wasn't sure how well it would fit in my room but it ended up fitting perfectly! I was so happy!!
Here you can see my closet and desk across from my bed. I also have one of those super comfy basket chairs at the end of my bed and my dresser is behind my door. I really am amazed that it all fit together so well! I can't wait to move in! I can't stop thinking about decorating! I really want some kind of canopy or something... hmmm.... xo ldc
:)

2 comments:

  1. i love the colors in your room! soooo much fun!!

    happy fourth!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just moved too! I can't wait to finish setting up my room. I even get a little craft room. So excited!

    ~moe

    ps. Love that easy summer top tute!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews