.

.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Barefoot Sandals





I was looking through crochet photos on we heart is dot com and I found this photos of barefoot sandals and now I really want to make some! I am currently searching the internet for a pattern I like.. although I may just end up making my own pattern. I got back into making hats and made my own pattern for summer crochet slouchy hats. They are basically like my winter ones but are more "holey."

Alright! I had a little break and I searched and found this pattern. It's not as cool as the one above.. but I might be able to alter it a bit! Let me know if you have a cool pattern for these! If not, I will try and make one up and then I will post it!

Have a lovely evening, I am off to continue watching the hockey game :) xo ldc

5 comments:

  1. I saw a girl wearing these at the last craft festival I vended out. That concrete was HOT and full of potential foot stabbers--so more power to her. heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these soooooooooooooo much! please post if you make them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! although I don't think I would have to guts to actually wear them in public- but I do live in Philadelphia (not a very clean city)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your barefoot sandals looks amazing! I also found some tutorials in invisibleshoe.com that can help everyone on how to make their own barefoot sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.mooglyblog.com/barefoot-sandals/

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews