.

.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Craft Day !

We had craft day last week and some of my friends showed up! It was lots of fun hanging out, listening to Christmas music, drinking coffee and making stuff ! My friend Megan was playing around with my camera all day, so props to her for the photos!

I stuck all of my crochet flower hair clips in my hair :)
 Granny Square heir clips!
 I made these plain head bands and people really like them!
They stay in your hair really well!
 Mistletoe headband!
 Friends! That's Megan on the right who took all these pictures!
 Kaila making some Sock Monkey ears!
 Here are some flower clips I made!
It was such a lovely craft day! I really enjoy them!
xo ldc

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this looks like so much fun! Its awesome that you have fun, crafty friends! :)

    xo
    Veronica
    http://crackthesky17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews