.

.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

What's Next...

Hello All!

So since Blog Extravaganza and school starting I have been slacking on my usual blog posts like Misfit Monday and What I Want Wednesday. So I need to get myself back on track. I have been working on some new things that I am excited to show you.

Also, I just got back from my camping trip and it was pretty awesome! Meditation in the woods kind of hippie good. haha. I will post some pictures this week.

I am also looking for anyone who wants to do a guest blog for LDC designs. Let me know if you are interested!

xo ldc

2 comments:

  1. I totally need a meditation in the woods kind of hippie good camping trip.... although if I went camping in Southern Ontario right now, I'd drown in all the rain :(
    Glad you had a good time though. It's normally a beautiful time of year for camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos from your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews