.

.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Learning to Edit Photos

I downloaded the trial version of Aperture [it's like photoshop but for mac] and have been trying to learn how to use it. There are so many cool things you can do with it. I spent some time watching some of the How-To videos this morning. Here are a few I edited for fun today. 


With these six I was playing with the black and white feature

 
 
[ps. my tattoo is all healed]

With these two I used the vintage look 



It is really fun to play with. I am looking forward to learning how to do all of the other cool stuff with it. I don't understand all of the terms yet but I am going to keep practicing. 

Maybe I will have some cool edited photos for Misfit Monday.

xo ldc

8 comments:

  1. Oh very very cool and love your tatoo!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the photos, and your entire blog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love! Just found you via your comment on my blog! You are freaking adorable! Lets be blog buddies? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and love it!! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper love your tattoo ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so cute! Your picture playing makes me think I should venture beyond editing in Picnik! And your tattoo is great! I am thinking about one of my foot but I am nervous...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say that photoshop is more for mac than a PC and aperture is nothing like photoshop.... more like iphoto...

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank-you for sharing your blog's loveliness with all of the world!
    i'm enjoying all of the pretty pictures immensely!
    <3 have fun being wonderful x x

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews