.

.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cards !

So when I graduated I bought this really cool stamp at Wal-Mart. It's made by Martha Stewart. I bought it because I had to make so many thank you cards and that can end up coasting a lot.

What you do is you buy the block (in the first picture) and then you buy the rubber stamps and you
place the stamps how you like.

I recently bought some sympathy stamps because it's always hard to find a good sympathy card. I always have thank you stamps, flowers and the alphabet.

You can buy different size blocks because sometimes all of the letters don't fit on the block.

 
This is the finished card after I removed the stamp.
 

 
There is the stamp and the ink I used to make the card.
 
Love You cards. These are my favorite.
 

 
  This is Chloe after she made a card out of the stamps.


These are the stamps covered in ink.
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I used a stamp for my Christmas cards and I felt so crafty, even though I am not.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews