.

.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Blog Following Options

As some of you may have already heard, Google is phasing out Google Friend Connect (GFC), which means that they are getting rid of it for non-google users, and eventually google users as well. So I thought I would share with you some other ways you can follow my blog or tools you can use to get people to follow yours. Please let me know if you use any of these things, because I would love to follow you.


Bloglovin: I have been a member of Bloglovin for a while now and I really enjoy it. It is nice because they also have a Bloglovin App which allows you to keep up on your phone! I really encourage you to check it out if you haven't used it before, or switch to following my blog if you follow me via GFC.


Networked Blogs: This is something new that I have recently signed up for. I don't know that much about it, but it seems to be like GFC and Bloglovin put together which is cool. Let me know if you use this because I would love to follow you!



Twitter: Most of you already know about twitter, so I am not going to describe it to you. Just a little reminder that you can follow me over there because I tweet about all of my blog posts.



Facebook: I happen to already have a ldc designs facebook page. I don't post that much about my blog, but I do post a lot about the things I make. I have used it as a place to sell my creations for quite a while, so feel free to follow me over there.



Google+: This is the link to my Google+ page, but to be honest I have no idea how to use it. Does anyone know any good links that explain it? Or Youtube videos?

3 comments:

  1. i just found your blog and so glad i did! this is such an amazing post and i loveee your photos! you just gained yourself a new follower! keep up the great work! If you have the time, we would appreciate it if you could check out our blog!


    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your blog looks great as well, love the Grammy post! I see what you mean with Katy Perry and the Little Mermaid haha!

      Delete
  2. Great post Lindsay! I use bloglovin' but hadn't heard about Networked Blogs. I should probably create a Google+ page as well, but most likely will have just as much trouble figuring it out ;)

    Rachel
    https://pigeondesigns.ca

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews