.

.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Rainy Day Photoshoot

Hello! I wanted to share with you some photos from a fun photoshoot my friend and I did yesterday, in the rain. It was a pretty fun experience, since I had never done a photoshoot in the rain before. All of the photos of me were taken by my friend (Simone). And all the photos of her were taken by me.

It was so fun to practice photography again since I have been so busy with school work! I wish I could do it more. ps. This first photo makes me look super tall, however I am super short (5,1) hehe.
This next few photos were taken and edited by Simone. ps. Do you like my new ombre hair?

That is all for now! Hope you have a lovely start to your week. Ps. Have you checked out any of my new sponsors yet? xo ldc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews