.

.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hair Feathers

Hair feathers are the new big thing! They are so awesome! I can't wait to get some of my own. I found some wicked awesome hair feather resources for your enjoyment. But first let me get you addicted to the idea of hair feathers by showing you some amazing pictures...

Mhmm.. That's what I though... you totally need them now. You won't be able to get the thought out of your head, so don't even try, it's not worth the effort. The best thing about hair feathers is that you can curl em, straighten em, and wash em! Amazing, it's like real hair but way better!

On the Mr.Kate website is an amazing tutorial and list of places online to buy supplies to get your own hair feathers. I seriously recommend checking it out here. Stay tuned for more awesome hair week posts!

2 comments:

  1. i totally know a super cheap site to get some! try fashionfeather.com. that's where i got mine and i love them - i keep adding more, i am up to five in my hair right now! lol. here's my post about it! check it out, girlfriend! can't wait to see them on you!

    http://so--hi.blogspot.com/2011/09/today-i-have-lovely-treat-for-you-guys.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of hair feathers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews