.

.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Dainty Squid :: Hair Dying Tips & Tricks

Hello! Dying your hair bright purple or green may seem terrifying to you, but in truth it's so worth it! If you are thinking about taking the plunge but need that extra push you should check out The Dainty Squid's tips and tricks on hair dying. It is split up into parts one, two and three.

The first section is about bleaching your hair. I am actually a bit scared to do this myself so I go get it done at the hair dressers first and then do the dying myself, which brings us to part two: dying your hair. Then the third part is a miscellany section that includes some of her fave products and how to keep your hair bright for longer.
I think this pic is so cute! I haven't worked myself up to being able to dye my whole head a fun color yet, but this photo almost convinces me! Happy Hair Week! xo ldc

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I love her hair! i really miss my bright (fun) color hair...

    Have a lovely day!(:

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. HOW DID I JUST FIND YOUR BLOG. I absolutely LOVE it! Following! And emailing you right now to propose a business inquiry. ;) Love the blog so much! Can't wait to read more! :)

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really pretty! currently, my hair has blue streaks and i'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews