.

.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Camera Bag Wishlist

Hello Everyone! I was looking through photojojo today and was admiring their lovely camera bags and decided I would go on a hunt for the cutest camera bags I could find! I put them together and this is what I came up with. I also discovered that camera bags are not cheap, which means I may resort to using ebay to find one. Let me know if you know of any other cute bags, I really like the look of the leather (or pleather) ones. Happy Sunday! xo ldc
Kelly Moore Boy Bag, it also comes in dark brown!


Leather Sachel


Cheeky Lime

5 comments:

  1. Hello I'm Emilia and I love the Cheeky Lime camera bag it reminds me of those retro satchels, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second bag is super cute!:)
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are fantastic!You cant tell that they are camera bags..they look like ordinary..:)))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I love them all they are great!<3
    I really want a camera bag, but i think i want to have a camera to put in my bag first:p

    Thanks for sharing!

    hope you have an awesome week full of inspiration and banana cookies(;

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the chevron bag! it's my favorite for sure!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews