.

.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

NEW :: Photo Tip Friday

Hello Everyone ! I decided to start a new feature called Photo Tip Friday. I decided to start this new feature for two reasons- One: I thought it would be fun to have a feature where I could share all of the fun photo links and photoshop discoveries I have collected over the last little while. I was going to start this a while ago when I had a huge list ready, however my hard drive was erased which means I lost that list and had to start over again! and Two: I have been totally slacking in the blog department so I thought this might put my butt in gear!
So for my first fun tip I thought I would share with you my new Fish Eye Lens! I just bought it off amazon and it is super fun to play with! Here are a few photos I have done so far:
This is a photo of me that I edited using the guided feature on photoshop to create a lomo effect. 


In case you didn't know, I am a park ranger, so I took this photo while I was at work the other day. And no, the sign isn't really purple (sad face) it's brown, but I love purple so I changed it haha. 
This is me standing beside my garden. To get this effect I just upped the contrast and brightness really high!

On all of these photos I cropped out the vignette that the lens leaves around the camera. I think I am going to have lots of fun with this new lens! And it only cost me 20 bucks :) You can check it out here! I hope you will enjoy this new feature! I have some really awesome links coming up that I hope you will enjoy! xo ldc

3 comments:

  1. this is a very cool thing:) i really need to get this!!

    mylifefullofwonders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your lens! super neat!!!

    happy weekend!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'm just getting into photography so I don't know that much yet.. :(

    You're a park ranger at Acadia National Park, right? We will be there at the end of August. :)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews