.

.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Etsy Loves : Sterling Silver Edition

  1. Cloud Studs
  2. Le Petit Bike Ring
  3. Earrings
  4. Butterfly Midnight Dusty Ring
  5. Deer Love Necklace

ps. sorry I have not been blogging much lately, I have been really busy with work and everything! I brainstormed last night and came up with some fun new things for my blog that i am hoping to start in the next few weeks! I hope you can stick with me for a little while. Pss. If you are having kind of the same problem as me and need some help, check out this post on Campfire Chic on how to deal with a blog rut :) xo ldc

2 comments:

  1. I love the clouds! And that bicycle ring is pretty great, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. firstly,
    i love that the very first thing i see on this blog is a giant picture of your pretty face.

    and i love all this jewelry. and those nails! oh those nails!


    fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews