.

.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Zoemou Jewelry


Before I get to my post, I am just letting you know that until the December 15th I have exams. Therefore, I am going to be studying and working most of the time which means less time for blogging. I will try and still blog some in my spare time (study breaks you know!). After the 15th I am on vacation from school until January 10th so I will do lots of blogging and maybe even a blog makeover!

----------------

Have you all seen Zoemou jewelry? It is so gorgeous! I wish I was rich. Here are some of my fave pieces but you can check out all of their Jewelry here





xo ldc

3 comments:

  1. that is pretty jewelry!! and good luck with your exams!!!! you will do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you picked such good jewelry!! I love all of the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure if i could pick out a favorite if i tried... love it ALL!!

    p.s. i gave you a shout out today on my blog! You've been wiggled! -- hope you'll check it out and grab a wiggle button for yourself!!

    xo
    your newest follower

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews