.

.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Contact Paper DIY: Note Card


Hello ! To continue with Contact Paper Challenge Week, here is a little note card using some cute contact paper. First I used Paint program and some of my nifty fonts to make this little template. Feel free to steal it and print it off for yourself!

This is what I printed out to make the cards:
I printed it out on a thick piece of paper, but you could try it on regular white paper. I did 8 on a page.
Then I cut them out individually. like this:


 Then I cut out a slightly larger piece of contact paper:
 I cut the contact paper roughly the size of the card:

 Then I stuck them together and cut the extra off around the edges.
 TA-DA !
 back:
ps. This is great for pen pal letters.
xo ldc

4 comments:

  1. I like it, simple and cute.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO cute! I love this! I have a few pen pals who looovveee woodgrain, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOOOO Cute!!!
    I just found your blog from Campfire Chic's blog post and i am loving all these AMAZING d.i.y. wood grain projects!!!! So crafty!!!!
    Thank you for all these wonderful tutorials!! Now I just need to get some woodgrain contact paper!! :)
    Have a beautiful day,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews