.

.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Campfire Chic : DIY Camera decal

So Kam and I were very inspired by this post featuring a polaroid camera with contact paper over at One Pearl Button. Kam decided to try it out herself and I think it was super cute! You can easily try this yourself!

 Before:

After:
Pretty cute!
Let me know if you have any cute projects you would like me to include in Contact Paper Challenge Week! I would love to link to them :) And don't forget to check out the Schedule Page!

xo ldc + Kam

3 comments:

  1. This is way cute! You guys inspired Taylor (my lovely sister) and I to play with some contact paper! You can see what we did here:
    http://punkprojects.blogspot.com/2010/11/contact-paper-gingerbread-houses.html

    xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love it! And I love your new blog look! :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews