.

.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog Stereotyping Continued..

 I got a bit of response from my blogger stereotyping post. I was surprised because it was a long post, and I never read long posts so I didn't expect anyone else too. Here is the original post for those of you who like to read, and here is a short version for those of you who don't:

Blog Stereotyping: when you come upon a blog and decide if you want to follow that blog or not depending on its looks rather than its content.
Problem Points: Header, Posts, Sidebars
How to fix it: Well you need to read the post.... Just the bold though.

I got some response for other things that drive people nuts about blogs:
  • Font size
  • white text on black
  • MUSIC
San + Campfire Chic + Krystal: credit is due

do you have any suggestions to avoid blog stereotyping?

xo ldc

2 comments:

  1. haha thanks for the credit ;) but yeah, it's just that i jump whenever music starts, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this. it's such a good idea to give people information on how to improve their blogs. i work with websites everyday and so it was never really a question for me. but this is amazing. thank you for sharing!

    allister bee fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews