.

.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lately I Love...

Dream Catchers.
I don’t know what it is about them. Maybe all the pretty colors, maybe the thought that my dreams are kept somewhere safe. They are just so beautiful. I decided last night that I would screen print one. It turned out pretty awesome. I need to get some pics. I used some of my glow in the dark ink for one and it turned out to be the coolest thing I have ever seen ! I have a bunch of things I need to show you guys and catch up on. It is just that I am spending time at the lake and there is no internet there ! I will do my best .

[source]

xo ldc

2 comments:

  1. dream catcher are magical, even if they don't actually keep the bad dreams away, I agree, there is just something about them. They are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a beautiful dream catcher! I got it in Myrtle Beach in a cool store. It's authentic. :)
    I hope you had a great weekend.!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews