.

.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pin Cushions : the cutest

Hello everyone ! How is your week going?
Found some really cute pin cushions on Etsy and I thought I might share them with you all.
I really want to start my own collection and come up with some myself. I had an idea for some at one time and then I completely forgot to make them ! Anyways here is a few of my faves.

This is so clever ! From Little Clouds.
These are so great ! I think I would need all of them though cause they just look so pretty together. Get them over at June Bugz.
Seriously the prettiest pin cushion ever ! I love it. Check it out at Namolio.

mmm.. Kiwi ! This is adorable. See all kinds of fruit pin cushions over at Sea Pinks.

There you go ! Four awesome pin cushions. Hmm.. now I really want to make myself some. You really can't have too many :)

xo ldc

4 comments:

Total Pageviews