.

.

Monday, April 5, 2010

I love Easter because it always involves chalk

I went home for Easter this weekend with my lovely friend Kaila. It was a good couple of days to get away from school before exams started. It is crazy that I will be home in three weeks and my first year of University will be over! Anyways.. I went home for Easter and, since we don't have a paved driveway and the road is covered in sand, we decided to use the chalk in the garage and we ended up with some pretty sweet designs. Here are some of the pictures !

This is my favorite picture of my little sis !

Kaila drew us this awesome watermelon !
I am all about pictures of my feet these days..
Mine and Kaila's feet with her lovely heart 

Chloe is an awesome artist 
ps. she thinks kaila and I should be artists when we grow up

She is the best ballerina I know ! 


Something sad happened this weekend though.. 
Somehow I deleted all the other pictures off my camera. It was very sad but I decided not to dwell on it. 

Posts to come :
1. some cool pictures from the family cottage (we found something petty exciting)
2. I found my old game boy.. might have a post about that (I am pretty excited)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews