.

.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My New Tattoo !!

After thinking about what I wanted my first tattoo to be I finally chose one I thought I could spend the rest of my life with. I combined the thread of my sewing machine (aka my child) with my love to create.

It was a pretty scary experience (because I am kind of a baby) but it went surprisingly well. 

I asked the artist if it would hurt much. She described the pain as a cat scratching a bad sunburn. That was pretty much exactly what it felt like!

I am very glad I got it done (even if I am only 18). I may regret it later in life, but I will always love to create! I feel like an irresponsible 18 year old! It's great :)

Anyways, check out the pictures!  (I think I may have annoyed the tattoo artist with my constant camera clicking.. but it was totally worth it)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews