.

.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Clothes !

I would like to talk a little about my wardrobe today.. I really like collecting clothes (like most girls) I really have way too many clothes now though. Only half my wardrobe fits in my dorm room so I think I will be getting rid of some this summer. I normally give my clothes to my cousins.. I love hammydowns ! A lot of my favorite clothes were second hand or I got them on sale.

Anyways... here are a few things I have/want in my wardrobe

I am in love with this belt buckle from Needleyou (mostly because I own it).
I love all of the belt buckles they make ! They just look cute with pretty much everything. I am sooo in love with mine :)

Today its very rainy out so I wanted to wear something sparkly ! I love my sparkly shirt. I got it at Forever21 on sale for 7 dollars! best deal ever. I love sales :)


Sometimes I like to just go to clothing sites and fill up my shopping cart, even though I don't have enough money to buy anything. So here are a few of the items I picked out from Forever21 yesterday...


Dress : $27.80 


Shirt : $19.80


 Belt : $6.24


1 comment:

  1. that. belt. needs. to. be. in. my. closet. and so does that denim dress. its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews