.

.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Food [on Christmas Vacation]


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

That last one is my favorite. I don't know what it is.. but I just love the colours.

Over the Christmas holidays there is a lot of eating. I have collected a few pictures of the food and the beautifully decorated tables.  I love food, and I love pictures.

The first three decorated tables are at my house, the fourth is at my grandmother's house.

Mom made some yummy yorkshire puddings, and she was so proud that I had to take a picture for her.

Next is Chris cutting the meat.. it was sooo good.

Gisele learned that the broil on the oven works uch faster then what she had entisapated.

And last is a nice little lunch we had at my grandmother's one afternoon after Christmas.

Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews