.

.

Monday, November 23, 2009

My First Shirt ...


I already owned this comfy shirt I got when I was in Belgium 
and I decided I wanted another one so... 



I decided to make one using this as the pattern. 




This is the fabric I used along with a thicker beige 
fabric. 




This is the beige fabric around the collar. I sewed it
on the same way you would sew binding on a quilt.




I did some spiral stitching around the bottom with 
my new sewing machine. It turned out really well. 




This is an up close picture of the spirals around the bottom
of the shirt.




This is the finished product. 
It is very comfy, and it didn't take much time to do.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the shirt! You did a wonderful job! Love the fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ! I was very happy when it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews